1. Erik The Red was the first person who found America.
2. The Vikings invented beer.
3. Denmark was the first country to legalize porn.
4. Denmark is the happiest country in the world.
5. The young people of Denmark are the one who drink the most.
6. Bluetooth was named after the danish Viking, Harald Blåtand (bluetooth translated).
7. One of the biggest physicists in the history of mand kind, Niels Bohr, was born and raised in Denmark.
8. Sylvester Stallones ex wife was from Denmark (Brigitte Nielsen).
9. The Vikings invented football.
10. Denmark was the first country to get a national flag and a national anthem.
11. Denmark was one of the riches countries in the world because of the oil. However the danish foreign minister Per Hækkerup gave it all away to Norway while he was drunk.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Fun Facts About Denmark.
I started this site without any HTML knowledge in 2006, when I was exchange student in Denmark.
This would never happend without Site Build It! Super Software. Thank you SBI!
"I now have a business that I can grow over the years. A business that
is fun. I'll never do a 9 to 5. I'll always own my own life. That, more
than money, more than learning about the Web, more than learning how to write well, that is the most
important thing I've
learned from SBI!. Own your own life. If you don't, what's the
point?" Click here to read more...